(till 10 Aug 2019 15 Sept 2019)
(16 Sept – 28 Jan 2020)
(29 Jan – 7 Feb 2020)
|WCI Member||MYR 1,800||MYR 2,200||MYR 2,600|
|Non WCI Member||MYR 2,400||MYR 2,800||MYR 3,200|
|Student*||MYR 1,000||MYR 1,400||MYR 1,800|
|Accompanying Person||MYR 1,200||MYR 1,600||MYR 2,000|
|WCI Member||USD 600||USD 700||USD 800|
|Non WCI Member||USD 750||USD 850||USD 950|
|Student*||USD 375||USD 475||USD 575|
|Accompanying Person||USD 350||USD 500||USD 650|
* For University Students, to complete the registration, a letter or any documentary proof from the relevant department or learning institution should be submitted to confirm the Student status. The document should be sent to the 10th ICI Secretariat via e-mail at email@example.com
- For all categories of registration, the Secretariat will charge the appropriate full rate if the delegate fails to provide the necessary information or proof. Registration will only be confirmed electronically by e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- The Conference Registration fees include admission to Main Conference and Trade Exhibition, Conference bag, admission to Opening Ceremony, Social Events, and Closing Ceremony, coffee breaks and lunches, but not the optional tours, airport transfer and accommodation.
- The Accompanying Person’s registration fees include admission to Social Events, Closing Ceremony, but not the optional tours, airport transfer and accommodation.
- Acceptance of registration is at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above rates are inclusive of 6% SST.
- All payments will be charged in MYR. The currency conversation rate fixed for this Congress is USD 1 = MYR4.20. However, the Organiser reserves the right to adjust the currency rate when necessary.
- International delegates can make payment by Credit Card and Telegraphic Transfer. Malaysian Delegates can make payment by Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Local Order.
- Please note that all related bank charges or financial charges are to be borne by the delegates and are not to be deducted from the net fee payable to the Conference.
- Official receipt will be provided only upon request.
- Company Cheque (for Malaysians only), Bank Transfer (for Malaysian only) and Telegraphic Transfer are to be made to the Conference bank account. The Conference bank account detail will be advised soon.
- Registration will be confirmed via e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- Please bring along the email confirmation and present it at the Registration Counter when collecting your delegate badge on the Conference day (actual time and date will be informed in due course by email).
- For payment made by Local Order (LO), please mail the original LO (Local Order) to the UAA 2019 Secretariat for verification before 3rd Jan 2020
- Cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the Conference Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellation received by 1st November 2019 will be eligible for a full refund minus a USD 100 administrative fee (regardless of the amount of refund). Cancellations made between 1st November and 15th December 2019 will be refunded 50% of total payment made. No refund will be issued for cancellations received after 15th December 2019 or for no-shows.
- The balance of the registration fees will be refunded after deducting other related fees and charges incurred in connection with such refunds, including cost of foreign exchange conversions, Credit Card cancellation and/or banking transaction.
- All refunds will be made in MYR based on fixed currency conversation at USD 1.00 = USD 4.20.
- All approved refund will be processed after the Conference starting from 10th February 2020 onward.