It is with great pleasure that we announce the 10th International Conference on Isotopes (10ICI) 2020. The Conference will be held from 3 – 7 February 2020 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The theme for 10ICI is Optimizing Isotope for Future Technology with the main objective is to provide a platform to discuss the state-of—the art in isotope technology for the advancement and application of isotopes in various field such as medical, environment, industry and agriculture.
The conference aims to bring together scientists, engineers, nuclear and medical physicists, health
physicists, radiochemists, physicians, national and international leaders from business, industry, and
governments to educate, engage, network and exchange best practices with experts and peers from all parts of the world, to share cutting-edge research and advanced state-of-practice.
• Highlighting the opportunities and potentials available in the region for the advancement application of isotopes
• Providing a platform to present and discuss the most recent research findings, challenges encountered and the state-of-the art in isotope technology
• Providing a means for achieving Continuous Education Program (CEP) point for industry and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) point for medical
• Promoting interest and increasing talent pool in STEM among university students, encouraging more Malaysian science graduates to foster innovative sustainable ideas for the progress of the country
• Promoting nuclear science and technology as a means to achieve the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), especially in the fields of health, hunger, energy and the environment
• Exchanging and sharing ideas and experiences on innovative use of isotopes for wealth creation and societal well being
Scope of Conference
Scope of this conference is included, but not limited to:
Industrial Diagnostic Technologies
Isotope Production and Distribution
Nuclear in Agriculture
• Technical Presentations
• Plenary Talks
• Scientific Visit
• Student Workshop
• Technical Exhibit
• CEP and CPD Points Program